Social Icons

Pages

quinta-feira, 29 de outubro de 2015

PC - Moero Downhill Night Type R

 
 
 
 
Description:
"My name is Daichi Shou, and I'm nothing special. I tell my parents I'm doing well, but really I'm only working part time delivering soba (buckwheat noodles) for a shop in the Himeda hills by the morning and, in evening, I live in my simple apartment and banish all thoughts of fame or glory from my mind.
But all that changed suddenly when one day on my route I got into an accident, fell unconscious and when I woke up I was in the passenger seat of a taxi driven by a beautiful girl! I do not remember the details, but it seems I'd lost memory of what happened earlier and she thought I was a genius racing navigator...
She said her name was Michi, and she was so beautiful I could not help but let go by this case of mistaken identity. With my advice her driving skills became top notch, and attracted competition from around the country and beyond. With beautiful racer girls flocking to my attention, which one will choose to guide to victory?"
Princess Peach is proud to present Downhill Night, a innovative date simulator that let you conquer a girl while navigating the path to victory through exciting and fully 3D rendered scenes. With a lot of erotic art and racing action, any road you choose will lead you to a glorious destiny of motorsport and love.


Uploader Comments:
Just uncompress with 7-Zip and play

More Info:
Size: 1.07GB
Format: .7z
Language: English

Requirements:
OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
CPU: 800 MHz
RAM: 256 MB
DirectX: 9.0c
HD: 1.19 GB


Download:
OzoFiles
Parte 1
Parte 2
RapidGator
Parte 1
Parte 2
TurboBit
Parte 1
Parte 2
Uploaded
Parte 1
Parte 2
UploadRocket
Parte 1
Parte 2

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário